TERMS of REVOCATION
The customer may cancel his/her contractual order agreement by returning the goods within fourteen days without stating the grounds. The period of revocation shall commence from the date on which the goods were accepted by the customer or a third person appointed by you, who is not the carrier.
In order for the customer to exercise the right of revocation, the customer must notify us - Mohex Eva Tseng, Im Dorf 4, 72636 Frickenhausen Germany, tel.: +49 (0)7022 219 8471, e-mail: email@example.com - accordingly in an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from the contractual order agreement. You may use the sample revocation form below for this purpose. Sending notification of the intention of the customer intention to exercise the right of revocation prior to expiry of the period of revocation shall be sufficient to comply with the period of revocation.
Consequences of revocation
If the customer withdraws from this agreement, we shall refund all payments that we have received, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise if you have selected a form of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we received the notice of revocation. For this refund we use the same method of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with customer; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse the refund until the goods have been returned to us.
The customer must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and, at all events, within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which the customer notified us of their withdrawal from the contractual order agreement. The deadline shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched prior to expiry of the deadline. The immediate costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
The customer shall only be required to compensate any loss of value if said loss of value can be attributed to any unnecessary handling of the goods for the purpose of testing the condition, properties and functionality of said goods.
Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- In which the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacture individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- In which the supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date is quickly exceeded.
- In which the supply of sealed goods or for reasons of health and safety are not suitable for return, when its sealing has been removed after delivery.
- In which the supply of goods after delivery and due to their texture have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- In which consists of individual newspapers and magazines.